Barong Dance + Lake Batur + Kintamani Volcano + Buffet Lunch + Ubud Cultural Park + Green Rice Terrace + Monkey Forest + Cremation Temple + Coffee Plantation & Spices Garden + Batu Bolong Temple + Tanah Lot Sunset +BBQ Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
Price: US$ 55/Person ( All Include )
Price: US$ 45/Person ( Without Dinner )
Pick-up: 08.30 AM ( 12 hours tour )
The most impressive places of Bali found in this tours package it’s begin by watching Barong and Kris dance performance at Batubulan. Trip continue to Tohpati village as the center of Batik factory you will undoubtedly experience then to Celuk Village known for incredible gold and silver smith. Then continue the trip to the great trinity temple most beautiful trinity temple in Bali at Batuan. Continue to visit Temen Village explore the plantation of fruits, Bali coffee, tea and spices, then drive up to Kintamani for having lunch while you see the active volcano and lake Batur. Continue to the rice terrace at Tegalalang.
Next stop at Monkey forest and holy spring water temple then cremation temple serves as a venue for the cremation ceremony in Ubud. Continue to visit royal temple at Taman Ayun is a beautiful appointed temple with it own surrounding moat. Next Batu Bolong temple is beautiful Hindu temple set on the rock, a peninsula stone with big hole under neath. Tanah Lot famous sea side temple which has been defying the Indian ocean for centuries and also you can see wonderful sunset while you are enjoy the dinner.
Area Covered for Pick Up :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate