Barong Dance + Celuk village + Great Trinity Temple + Mas Village + Coffe and Spices Garden + Kintamani Volcano + Buffet Lunch + Tegalalang Rice Terrace + Ubud Cultural Park + Monkey Forest + Uluwatu Temple + Jimbaran Beach + BBQ Seafood Dinner
Price: US$ 60/Person ( All Include )
Price: US$ 50/Person ( Without Dinner )
Pick-up: 08.30 AM ( 13 hours tour )
Tours begin to watching Barong dance and kris performance at Batubulan village, after that take you to see traditional hand weaving at Tohpati. Continue to Celuk Village known for incridible gold and silver smith. Next to visit great Trinity Temple at Batuan Village, Mas village for incridible wood carving. Continue to visiting Luwak coffee plantation and spices garden at Temen Village.
Lunch will be serve at Penelokan Kintamani while you can see the volcano view and it’s crater lake. Continue to see the most beautiful view of rice terrace at Tegalalang. Next stop is Ubud Village known as Bali’s heart, culture and crft especially art painting. Next to visit Monkey forest around Uluwatu temple, amazing temple build on the top of cliff beside Indian Ocean. The BBQ seafood dinner will be served at Jimbaran beach.
Area Covered for Pick Up :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate