Barong Dance + Kerta Gosa Court Of Justice + Bukit Jambul + Buffet Lunch + Besakih Mother Temple + Kintamani Volcano + Coffe Plantation + Ubud Art Village
Price: US$ 45/Person ( All Include )
Pick-up: 08.30 AM ( 10 hours tour )
First stop at Batubulan Village to watching Barong and Kris Dance performance. Then to visit Kertagosa the hall of justice. Next stop at Bukit Jambul breathtaking rice terrace, a buffet lunch will be served here. After lunch, trip continue to Besakih Temple as Mother temple in Bali. Te next stop at Kintamani volcano over the magnificent massive crater smoky Mount Batur and it’s lake.
Continue to visit Luwak coffee plantation and try to taste coffee, cocoa, ginger tea and many other at Temen Village. Before back to hotel, we will visit Ubud as the center of art such as painting and wood carving.
Area Covered for Pick Up :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate